Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's a spring thing...

Easter Sunday was a good one at the Cracroft Residence. These two little bugs never cease to amaze me with their antics, sweet little personalities, and humor. I don't think I've ever met two cuter kids! 

We spent the afternoon hangin' in the sun...
...looking for eggs...

...and goofing around by the "hot-pool!"
Don't worry... there was egg dying, too!
But probably my most favorite of all was Will's version of
"Dumb Dog" from the movie Annie! He's a future
Broadway star...
...Happy Spwing!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww. Cute pictures. I didn't know you guys Dyed eggs... that's awesome. your awesome.

I hope Will remembers us all when he makes it to broadway! Esp. you for teaching him all the words...

Love you Sis!

Unknown said...

you and will both...broadway stars!!