Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i don't mean to brag...

...but I have the best family in the world!
In the world of the Cracroft Family, we have recently been issued some sad news...
the Mini Cracroft's are relocating to Richmond, Virginia!
My studly brother Justin was hunted down by SunTrust bank and offered a wonderful job with them. The only stipulation was that he would have to move the whole fam with him to Richmond. And yes, I've already offered to adopt his children - regretfully, he declined my offer. I am so happy for this little family, but will miss them more than I could ever explain. His kids have grown to be like children of my own. I think that I can proudly say that my best friend is a 4-year old named Caitlin!
The good news is that cute Amanda will be so close to her family and her roots - and after 7 years of living "away from home" she gets to be close to her family. Oh, AND - my mom and I now have a brand new vacation destination. Virginia Beach, here we come!








This one is for Elder Cray! We love you dude! 
Here's to one more year!

...best of luck, J&A!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

sooo cute! and so sad they have to move :( I definitely know how you feel there. But yay for Virginia beach!!

Candace & Winston said...

it breaks my heart caitlin is moving... She is the cutest!

Amanda said...

Linds, Thank you for your darling post and best wishes... I love you and the rest of our family more than words can express...

Thank you for your support and for being such a great ANUTIE!!

Loves! Panda