Monday, February 8, 2010

i love you more than...

the month of loving is upon us, and with all of my heart i truly love february! amidst all of the winter hubbub, it is always refreshing when the 2nd month of the year makes it's way here.
and to make it even better...
upon my arrival to Room 9 this morning, i was surprised with a delightful handful of love letters from my darling kids. it's their love and patience that i am so grateful for this
valentines day!
i couldn't ask for 26 sweeter (and sour-er, at times) Valentines this year.
and of course, for your viewing pleasure, i've included some of my favorites...

Dear Miss Cracroft,
I love you more than a big, fat puppy.
I love you more than anything that is big and puffy.
I love you more than any teacher ever known.
Love, Bradley

Dear Miss C,
Happy Valentines Day.
I love you more than corn, candy, most of my things,
and books (I love love love books)
Love, Trace

Dear Miss Cracroft,
Happy Valentines Day!
I love you more than...
Love, Annie

Dear Miss Cracroft,
Happy Valentines Day!
I love you more than all of the toys
I got on Thursday!
Thanks, Myles

Dear Miss Cracroft,
Happy Valentines Day.
I love you more than the biggest pencil ever made.
I love you more than the biggest book ever read.
Love, Kallie

and finally...

Dear Miss C,
You are the best teacher ever!
I love when you wear your glasses, they're so pretty.
You have fun art projects. They're so fun.
You're so funny.
Love, Meg

happy v-day, everybody!
i love you... MORE!
-miss c!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

being a teacher is the best :)

Ashley said...

soo cute :)

AJ said...

These are the best. My favorite book is one from my 1st grade class in Kailua. So genuine and sweet.

I bet you rock the classroom.

sarahbjolley said...

oh sooooo cute! you're the best teacher EVER! And do you know what? I love you more than the biggest pencil ever made too!
xoxo

Amanda said...

aw! that is so cute! those kids are so dang cute... and Sara's comment made me laugh out loud!! awesome!

Shanna said...

Dear Miss Cracroft,

I love you more than all those kids love their big, fat puppies and pencils. And I am going to miss you SOOOOO much!

See you in 18 months :)