Monday, November 8, 2010

halloween: homestyle

the month of October was a good one this year...
it involved LOTS of pumpkin cookies, apple cider, and pumpkin carving.

in honor of a spectacular season
(yes... i STILL believe in them)
i carved a U into my pumpkin this year.
the others included (from left to right):
the grudge, my U, a baseball
and... utensils?
on Hallows Eve,
ashley, loren, jon, and i
dressed in our radical wear and party hopped
all night long.
my cute cousin
the CITY
the party had an epic view...
on Sunday i got to visit my cute
"big sis" courtie,
who's got her own little one on the way in January!
CONGRATS, BUG!!
thanks for the good times, October!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome costumes! Love the pumpkins too!

Caitlin said...

Cute! You look like a very stylin pirate. I'm happy fall treated you so well :)