Friday, May 15, 2009

Dew ya feel a little Jolley?


Congratulations, Jolleys!!

On May 5th, my bestie Sarah Beth tied the knot with the love of her life. It was such a beautiful day! I'm happy for you, Sarah Beth. You were absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah's Maids-of-Honor. All friends of Sarah's from different places
yet we all get along like we've been friends our whole lives.
And a shot with the beautiful bride...
It was such a beautiful day at Temple Square. Being a flower freak, I couldn't help but take note of all of the gorgeous flowers and blossoms. There's nothing better than May weddings.
Lovin' our bouquets...
Hangin' with the single fellas...
Our pretty bouquets
Sarah, you will forever be my hero with this cake shove. It's no mystery why 
we are such good friends

I LOVE you, SBJ!!
Congrats on such a beautiful day!

Love, LC

1 comment:

sarahbjolley said...

the flowers on the temple grounds really were amazing huh? I couldn't have asked for better weather and better flowers! I also couldn't have asked for a better maid-of-honor. I recommend to everyone that they have four girls to be their maid-of-honor! such a fun day, thank you for all your love and help! love you lc!