Wednesday, May 27, 2009

dear, oh dear...

Dear America,
Way to stay true to your values and resist from voting Satan Lambert into Idolhood. I was questioning your sanity, but no longer!

Dear Tuesday and Wednesday Nights,
What do I do with my time now?  If I can no longer linger in the artistic vocal stylings of my dawg, I might have to start getting serious about life. Please don't do that to me.  

Dear School,
Do you really have to be THAT expensive? 

Dear Cabin,
Thanks for welcoming us back with such open arms! Can't wait till next time...

Dear Lake Powell,
I can hear you calling, but nobody will answer for me. Speak louder! Maybe someone will hear how much you need me.

Dear Time,
Why can't you be consistent? Sometimes I don't have ANY of you, but then other times I can't get you off my hands!!

Love...
me

4 comments:

AJ said...

i like this post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...

You are so cute! You have inspired me to start blogging again... well... Maybe. When my life decides to get interesting again. Good to see you the other day! Love ya!